Challenges with Traditional Handrail
- Metallic handrails are generally affected by corrosion. In the case of steel, this metal has to be constantly maintained due to scaling, rust, and similar issues.
- Metals, like steel, aluminum and wrought iron, are popular choices for commercial and industrial settings, where wood provides a more classic appearance mainly for indoor applications. Fiberglass is often used when the view beyond the railing is important.
- Steel is also difficult to install due to its weight and requires special equipments to make on-site adjustments.
- Periodic maintenance become a hinderance for public and makes the environment unpleasant
- Steel may be a difficult material to use for a DIY project due to its weight.
- In addition, customers will have more detailed fabrication/installation tasks, higher weight issues, heat conductivity, and electrical issues etc.
To overcome these challenges, Fiberglass handrail is the better options
Why choose Fiberglass Handrail?
- It can be pre-fabricated depending on the particular drawings of customers, or may require customers to do a large part of the fabrication process in the field
- Be it plane or inclined surface, fiberglass handrails provide quicker installation as compare to metals
- Only basic tools are required, regardless of the installation technique:
- In-spite of high CAPEX, the maintenance is almost zero due to its inherent properties which reduces the life cycle cost to a large extent
- In the event of damage or mishap, it can be easily pre-fabricated, transported in knock-down condition and installed, thus saving time and cost
Why choose Arham™ Handrails?
How to Find out More about Fiberglass
If customers are considering using fiberglass handrails, they can visit the Arham™ website and view the resources available there. The company’s brochure contains good foundational data for customers who wish to know the options provided by Arham™ and also the fundamental configurations proposed by the company. Fabrication worksheets are also available on the website that can initiate the discussion between the customers and Arham™. if they have a certain project on hand.